Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My seed selling business

My name is Addison . I started a seed business. First I planted a lot of grape, cherry, peach, pepper, and tomato, seeds. Then I put them in large buckets with fresh soil and water and made sure that they were getting lots of sun. I watered them every day and soon had to move them to Elliot Road, plant, water, and weed them. After a couple of years everything was ripe it was time to harvest the apples, peaches, and cherries from the trees, the tomatoes and peppers from some bushes, and the grapes from the vines. Then I brought them inside the house and arranged them in some big baskets with tags saying what they were. The next day, I got a stand ready and drove downtown to sell them for about 50 cents each. Because it was a sunny day and there was a river nearby there was a ton of people so business was booming! I kept business open for a couple of years so I got over a hundred dollars! I love the seed business.

And that’s how I plant, grow, and sell my seeds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Addison, that's really neat!

verily prosaic said...

Next year can I buy some seeds from you? Let me know!